Monday, 13 October 2008

Welcome to the World!


OZ

On the 8th of October, I was the luckiest girl ever because I got up and close with the Auckland Zoo's newest baby tiger cubs! They were all girls and two of them were twins. Oz, the dad, was so proud to be a dad for once! Milecka the mum was so stressed and thats how the Zoo keepers found out she was pregnant.When I was there, she was shut out because it was too dangerous to go in there with her too!After, I go to bottle feed one cub while the Zoo keepers fed the other two. It was such a good experince to be with them and that I was the first one to see them up and close!

Question: Have you ever been up close with any tigers? Did you enjoy it?

C.R

4 comments:

Room 24 said...

cool i wish i did that 2 but i couldnt cause i so busy with B.B and L.R

Glenview Nine said...

That sounds really exciting, but I would have been scared of the tiger's sharp teeth and claws.

Anonymous said...

wow that is soooooooo cool I wish I saw a baby tiger cub it must have been soooooo cute was it furry and soft?

Anonymous said...

hey that was such a cool story were the tiger cubs cute they must of been i am going to answer the question down the bottom yes i have and yes i did enjoy it from L.M