Monday, 13 October 2008

Miley cyrus/Hannah montana!!!

One night my friend and i were sitting in front of the when suddenly miley cyrus appeared on the news she was celebrating her sweet sixteen at disney land. All of her fans were invited.miley cyrus and hannah montana !!WOW!! miley cyrus sang break out and much more. Me and my friends are such big fans. Hannah montana has her very own program on disney channel. I like Hannah montana/miley cyrus because she is a great singer and she is very nice. I wish she was my older sister.

L.R

9 comments:

Room 24 said...

this a really good report about miley cyrus but next time put a bit more detail.



B.S



:)

Room 24 said...

this a really good report about miley cyrus but next time put a bit more detail.



B.S



:)

Room 24 said...

This is a great and interesting story maybe next time you can work on descriptive writing.
B.B

Room 24 said...

coooooooollll

Room 24 said...

I like how you.....wrote that your friends like hannah montana too thats me and B.B.

can you tell me.....

why did miley cyrus have her b'day at disney land?

:)

Room 24 said...

Cool post! Did anyone you know go to the concert?

Room 24 said...

Nice story it would be cool if she was you siter

Anonymous said...

that was such a good story
from L.M

Anonymous said...

This is a great story. Im glad shes not your sister we would be to busy with the photograghers and the press.

From L.R nana