Monday, 13 October 2008

Competition for the best

I think that the Greens for the goverment party would be the best choice because they don't have everything good about them but the good things about them would be the best choice. The Greens are going to try to save the enviroment to help everyone. I thnk one of the worst ones are John Key because he just makes the bills go up up up UP and i just wouldn't vote for him. I am not sure for any others because i haven't heard about them , but i know Helen Clark.
Questions
Who would you vote for and why?
Do you know any of them personly?

L.H

2 comments:

Room 24 said...

this is a really good story

Room 24 said...

Hi L.H
I liked how you.....
Wrote about something that wouldn't useily be talk about and it was interesting.
I would vote for John Key because I dont like Helen Clack because she has been in parlement for as long as i have been alive someone ulse should get a go!
From
A.G.E.B
:) :) :) :) :) :)