Friday, 17 October 2008

taupo

In the holidays I went to Taupo. The best day was when we went on the high ropes and i had to walk across 1 rope and hold on to 2 ropes. When we got to the other side I had to walk backwards and hold on upside down and then come down. After that we went dirt bike riding through big puddles and jumps it was really fun. At first I didn't know how deep the puddles were but the when i went in one it came up to my hips. when we got back to the motel dad didn't want to go swimming so me and mum went. I went down the wild slide 26 times and i went down the mild slide 18 All together i went on 44 times for $2

LH

1 comment:

Room Nine Kids! said...

Hi Room 24 and LH,

You wrote a very very long story LH. We liked it when you wrote about biking in the mud.

Did you know we also have an LH in our class. He is a boy!

From Room 9 & Rachel
Nelson Central School, Nelson