Monday, 13 October 2008

Terrific Trampolining

Every Thursday I go to the N.S.T.C. That means the North Shore Trampoling Club.I do the recreational sort.I love tramp because

  1. I want to be able to do what the competetors at the olympics can do
  2. Because I can hang out with my friends
  3. Because I love it so much.

my favourite coach is Leo because he can do almost anything and he's still young . Also he supports us and helps us rise to challenges. At tramp we have four tramps and two double mini tramps that are combined I have been doing tramp for a little over two terms I think that I will carry on doing tramp because it is one of my favourite sports

3 comments:

Glenview Nine said...

I didn't know that there were trampoline clubs. I bet it's awesome. Can you do somersaults?

Room 24 said...

Yes, infact I can do back somersaults aswell.

AKR said...

I like your discriteve writing because you really tell us what you do there
(AR)