Monday, 13 October 2008

My Trip to England

Image: 'The Eye' www.flickr.com/photos/9147703@N03/2472759097

When i went to England it took 30 hours to get there. We Went From Auckland To Brisbane To Brunei To Dubai To London It Was A really really long flight. We Flew with Royal Brunei. My grandad,nan uncle Auntie and my baby cousin came to collect us from Heathrow airport. I went in my grandads merc (mercedes) my brother went in my nans mini. When i got there i rememberd my grandads houes it is exactly like all of the other houes in the street.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey A.J that is a lot of places you went to on the way to England and 30 hours thats more than a day WOW!!!. Doyou

just wondering what did you do in
england ?

do you know what the coldesd tempriture was ?

Anonymous said...

did you sleep well on the plane

Anonymous said...

Cool A.J hope you had an awesome trip there. Its cool how the houses on each street are the same hey!

I've got a question I want to ask.

Did you get to do some sport?

D.C

Anonymous said...

Wow A.J thats cool 30 hours realy. cool how many days was it