Monday, 13 October 2008

Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana

One night my friend and I were watching T.V when suddenly Miley Cyrus came on the news. It was Miley Cyrus sweet sixteen party and she was celebrating it at Disney Land all her fans were invited. Miley Cyrus sang "Breakout" and heaps of other songs (she is a really good singer). Miley Cyrus is hannah montana AWSOME!!.My friends and I are bigs fans of Hannah Montana. Hannah Montana has her own programme on Disney Channel. I am a big fan of Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus because she is a really good singer, she is really nice and she has got her own show. I wish she was my big sister. Not everyone likes her because some people think shes a bad singer and a bad actor.

B.B

6 comments:

Room 24 said...

this a really good report about miley cyrus but next time put a bit more detail


B.S

:)

Room 24 said...

cooool sttttttttoooooooooorrrrrrryyyyy

Room 24 said...

That is such a cool and interesting story maybe next time add a bit more detail.
L.R

Room 24 said...

That was a good story B.B

I like how you.......
said how people dont like miley cyrus cause she might be a bad singer and actor and stuff....

can you tell me...

why are you such a big fan off hannah montana????

B.S
:)

Room 24 said...

You sure do Know lots about Hannah/Miley I have a few questions.What is your favourite song from Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrys? and do you know what Miley got for her birthday?

Room 24 said...

I think it is a good blog post and you have put allot of information about Miley Cyrus. Like the comment above said you sure do know allot about Hannah Monntana. I am also a big fan of Miley Cyrus.
A.J.B's sister