Wednesday, 1 October 2008

Glogster

Hi everyone, it's Mrs McGhie here. I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday so far. I thought I would upload the Glogster chart I made the other day and shared at school. Some of you have been lucky enough to use Glogster. I have emailed the EduGlogster people and they are busy organising a special student account for us to use so you can create your own Glogsters in a cyber-safe environment.
If you have a few spare moments I have a question to ask...
What ideas/suggestions do you have for ways that we could use Glogster in the classroom? Would it be a helpful digital tool or do you think it is unnecessary?
So far I have discovered that we can email a link to our Glogsters, we can embed them into our blogs and wikis and if you don't have any movie or sound parts then you can take a screenshot to create a jpeg image to use in VoiceThread, PhotoStory, Comic Life,etc.
Please add your ideas and suggestions to the comments section for this blog post. Have a fabulous holiday. Check our SchoolZone page tomorrow too because I have a couple more holiday tasks ready for you to do.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I think glogster would be usefull in the class room with projects and presintation.
hope you have a lovely time in chrishchurch you might see my antie because she is going to the conferince..
C.R

AKR said...

Hi
I think glogster will be useful for projects and presentations like Ancient china. Hope you have a nice Holiday.
A.R.

Room 24 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Room 24 said...

I love the art work it is prety

Anonymous said...

G.B
I think that Glogster Would be useful around the class for projects And presenations also lots of other things
Bye
G.B.

Room 24 said...

I love the art work its creative

Room 24 said...

G.C^
|

Room 24 said...

G.A

i think glogster wod be use ful for presentation pages and info and to present things and also for tiltles and title pages you can do heaps and heaps of cool as stuff on glogster like add videos and pics . it is very creative and also REALY REALY REALLY FUN!!!
G.A

Room 24 said...

We think that: It is good for presantation and information for reports.

D.C
J.L

Room 24 said...

We think that: It is good for presantation and information for reports.

D.C
J.L