Monday, 1 December 2008

Nikelodeon Fun!!

On friday, Nikelodeon came to GLAMORGAN SCHOOL!! It was a WHOLE awesome day of fun! At first we were put in to groups up to ten. I was in group 9. We rotated around games on the field. It was really magnificent because there were people in costumes that looked like Spongebob and Patrick! There were also 2 competitions. And guess what? My group won both of them!! The first one was a handstand comp. First we had to decide who did the best handstand in our group, and I was chosen to do my handstand in front of the rest of the groups. I did a PERFECT handstand and we won! The second challenge was that our group had to make a human pyramid! And we won AGAIN! At the end of the day, the leader had to choose one person in their group that was having the most fun, so they could get a prize. And I was the one who got the prize!!I had a PHENOMENAL day but I will have to stop there because I am VERY tired now.
BYE!! By C.M.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys were lucky you won almost every thing it was so cool because at the end a teachr got slimed!!!

Little Voices, Little Scholars. said...

Hi Room 24 !
You are soooo LUCKY to have Nikelodeon to come to your class. Did you have to pay money for that ?
Wow ! we wish they could come to our school.

From
Room 5 and Mrs She

P/s BTW Kristine !I am missing you on Twitter lately !

Room 24 said...

I like it its very cool nice.
did you like it?
why did you chose to write about it.
by g.c