Friday, 29 August 2008

Explanations

This term we've been working on explanations. The first explanations were about how either crabs, starfish or octopus eat. I decided to do it on octopus because I did not know much about octopus how the octopus eat and I was curious. Here is my chart that I did for my explanation.
For those of you who don't know what an explanation is. An explanation is a type of writing where you can not put in your own opinion. You have to explain how something works. Now you know what an explanation is. Well bye for now.
A.D.B

2 comments:

Room 24 said...

Hi AB!
I like your post very much. I just wanted to know why you called your post ' Phenomenal Paintings '?
BYE
CM

Room 24 said...

Hi A.D.B
I think you did good because you added some good things like what the explanations are about.

M.H.