Friday, 14 March 2008

Dancing at the Mall

Our class has been writing narratives based on television adverts that we think are effective and attention grabbing adverts. This is a narrative written by one of the talented Rm 24 authors.

Well just yesterday I was in the Westfield parking lot, parking my car. Just then as I turned off my car something really strange happened, my brand new silver car turned into a enormous transformer and started dancing to music. I was really scared at first but soon I realised he was totally harmless so I joined in.
Everyone from inside the mall stared at us but I just said "Join in." Not long after that we had everyone in the mall dancing with us. All of the shopkeepers wondered where all the customers had gone.
All of a sudden the transformer turned back into my car, but everyone kept dancing. Then I wondered why. Soon I realised I hadn't turned off the car radio so kept dancing.
Not long after the dancing we all went back into the mall for dinner. We all hoped a news reporter was there and guess what I'm now reading today's newspaper and it's on the front page with the headline,
"DANCING IN THE MALL PARKING LOT!!!"
Who knows when I'll have another dancing session.

By KW

5 comments:

Mikaela said...

Kate that was a wonderful story obout dancing transformers

from Mikaela

Anonymous said...

that was an awesome story kate great work keep it up.
from grace

Anonymous said...

:)to kate that was a awsome story it eas decripteve and decribed the setting really well:)
from caitlin

Anonymous said...

sorry I made a mastake on (the part where it goes awsome story it WAS decripteve) I verry sorry


From Caitlin (^_^) (*_*) ($_$)

Anonymous said...

i liked thae part when you said who knows when well have a nther dance session that w as so cool

ga